Vilnius, Lithuania, 21st August 2008
- Irene Hoffmann, FAO
"Planning of implementation of the Global Plan of Action and the next steps towards ITWG and CGRFA"
- Sipke-Joost Hiemstra, NC Netherlands
"Evaluation of the European progress in implementing the Global Plan of Action based on the yearly country reports of National Coordinators"
- Lawrence Alderson, Rare Breeds International
"The role of NGOs in the global conservation of FAnGR"
- Elli Broxham, SAVE Foundation, Germany
"Implementing the GPA: harnessing the knowledge and capacity of the NGOs"
- Kor Oldenbroek, CGN, Netherlands
"International collaboration in capacity building"
- Drago Kompan, NC Slovenia
"Implementation of the GPA in Slovenia"
- Evelyn Mathias, League for Pastoral Peoples and Endogenous Livestock Development, Germany
"The role of livestock keepers in conservation and the implementation of the Global Plan of Action"
- Anne-Marie Neeteson, European Forum of Farm Animal Breeders, Netherlands
"Breeding Organisations and Global Plan of Action"
- Asko Maki-Tanila, NC Finland
"Activities in the national programme and research on animal genetic resources"
- Elzbieta Martyniuk, NC Poland
- Oya Akin, NC Turkey
"Conservation of Animal Genetic Resources in Turkey"
Vilnius, Lithuania, 22nd August 2008