Balice, Poland, 31st May to 2nd June 2007
31st May 2007
- Beate Scherf / Barbara Rischkowsky / Dafydd Pilling / Irene Hoffmann, FAO
"From the World Watch List to the State of the World: Status and documentation of Animal Genetic Resources and their conservation"
- Jędrzej Krupinski, IZ PIB, Poland
"Stan Zasobów Genetycznych: Zwierzat w Polsce"
- Stanislaw Kondracki / Jaroslaw Wojewoda, University of Podlasie, Poland
"Role of the Washington Convention in the Conservation of Genetic Resources of Wild Animals"
- Eva Slota, National Research Institute of Animal Production, Poland
"Characterization of Animal Genetic Resources using molecular genetics methods"
- Joanna Barlowska, Agricultural University Lubin, Poland
"Relationship between ß-Lactoglobulin and k-Casein genetic variants and the selectred indicators of technological usefulness of milk from Polish Red and Whitebacks Breed"
- Krzysztof Andres, Agricultural University Krakow, Poland
"Genetic Polymorphism of Zatorska Geese Flock estimated through RAPD Markers"
- Juliusz Ksiazkiewicz, National Research Insitute of Animal Production Balice, Poland
"Native genetic resources of Waterfowl"
1st June 2007
- Gustavo Gandini, EAAP
"The opportunities to enhance effectiveness of in-situ conservation of animal genetic resources"
- Sipke-Joost Hiemstra, NC Netherlands
"Balancing conservation objectives and methods for AnGR: The emerging role of ex situ in vitra conservation"
- Barbara Szczęśniak-Fabiańczyk, National Research Institute of Animal Production Balice, Poland
"Genetic reserve of Polish Red Cattle in the biobank of the National Research Institute of Animal Production in Balice"
- Katarzyna Kwiecinska, Department of Animal Genetics and Breeding, Poland
"The relationship between stallions and mares from chosen Polish Hucul Horses' Studs"
- Vera Matlova, NC Slovakia
"Development of legislation framework to support Agrobiodiversity Conservation – the case of Farm Animal Genetic Resources in the Czech Republic"
- Drago Kompan, NC Slovania
"Slovenian way of Conservation of Farm Animal Genetic Resources"
- Mike Roper, NC UK
"Building stakeholder collaboration in the development of a National Action Plan to manage FAnGR"
- Lawrence Alderson, Rare Breeds Survival Trust, UK
"The Changing Role of NOs in the Conservation of FAnGR"
- O. Zhukorskiy, Academy of Agrarian Sciences Kyiv, Ukraine
"Dairy and meat productivity genetic – alike groups of Red Polish Breed of Ukrainian Population"
- Roman NiŜnikowski, University of Life Science Warsaw, Poland
"Evaluation of reproduction tratits of Corriedale and Zelaznienska Sheep in selected stocks included in the Genetic Resource Program"
- Janusz Tomasz Buczyński, Agrucultural University Poznán, Poland
"Assessment of potential for Zlotnicka Spotted Pig breeding in organic farms"
- Elzbieta Martyniuk, NC Poland
"Animal Genetic Resources – Intergovernmental Issues"
- Andreas Georgoudis, ERFP Secretariat
"The Role of the European Regional Focal Point in Enhancing Cooperation in the Management of Animal Genetic Resources"
- Iwona Tomczyk-Wrona, Instytut Zootechniki PIB Balice, Poland
"Hucul International Federation"