Symposium: Environmental value of animal genetic resources
Stavanger, Norway - 29th August 2011
(jointly organised by FAO – ERFP – EAAP WG_AnGR)
Chairperson: Gustavo Gandini, EAAP
- Richard Small, John Moores University Liverpool, UK
"Potential for Conservation of Local Livestock Breeds through Delivery of Ecosystem Services"
- Nina Sæther / Anna Rehnberg, Norwegian Genetic Resources Centre
"Traditional low producing dairy breeds used as suckler cows, a threat or a future oriented solution?"
- Linda Stubsjøen / Nina Sæther, Norwegian Genetic Resources Centre
"The Norwegian Coastal Goat, the queen of the coastal alpine heaths in Norway"
- Anna Rehnberg / Nina Sæther, Norwegian Genetic Resources Centre
"The development of population structure and inbreeding parameters in dairy cattle breeds kept for conservation and grazing purposes"
- Coralie Danchin-Burge, Institut de l’Elevage, France
"French experiences related to environmental value of animal genetic resources"
- Catherine Marguerat, FOAG, Switzerland
"Environmental value of animal genetic resources"
- Christina Ligda, National Agricultural Research Foundation, Greece
"Environmental Value of AnGR - Breed Case: Water buffalo, Greece"
- Drago Kompan, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
"Environmental value of local breeds"